1. Your brand is “made in…?”
FRANCESCA CASTAGNACCI’s bags are all designed and made in Italy expecially in Tuscany, by some of the most talented italian artisans.
2. Who is the designer in “Francesca Castagnacci”?
Francesca was born in Italy, she always have been interested by arts and design: she studied jewellery design and then fashion design. She had some experience abroad in Ireland, Russia and then she came back to Italy to collaborate as consultant with big brand such as Ferragamo, H&B, Swarovski. She decided to give life to her own idea of style and founded her own brand.
3. How many years your brand already exists?
The last ss2017 presented this september/october is my 3rd collection.
4. How did the idea of such bags appear? Who or what was the inspirer of this style?
I always start getting inspired by something, can be a travel, a parfum, a view.. I develop in my mind a story that translate in shaper on paper. i often like to rapresent the embional shapes near by a figurative moodboard. I continue to design the details from the shaper to each little part.
5. Which kind of fabric do You use for sewing Your bags?
6. Which result you’d prefer to achieve? To see your product on almost every girl and be popular as much as Zara/H&M is or to have not so many customers, but very privileged, and be more a niche brand?
I think that the two things are not in contrast, my idea of design and of meterials involved in the making of my bags goes to the niche brand, and I think is important to develop something special and exclusive. But I also think that once the idea have been developer, it can be declined alsо in popular key, but the most important thing is that the product mantein his soul.
7. Do You collaborate with bloggers?
Yes, we select and collaborate with bloggers thought our press office in Milano!
8. Which social networks are you using to promote your brand?
In this moment Instagram, facebook and twitter.
9. You Instagram is really cool! Do you have any special strategy in Instagram posting, some precise system or is it every time unscheduled and extemporaneous?
We would like to keep it genuine.. but is important to give a structure and to get the best results from.
10. Do you use your Instagram as sales channel or only to show the product?!
By now just to show, but is increasing the requests by Instagram and we are definitively elastic
11. Who is the customer of your dream?
Any woman that think out from masses and that like to give a personal and excusive touch to her style.
12. Where is possible to buy Your bags? (offline and on-line stores or showrooms)
We are distribuited in nice boutique for example in Paris (Gisele So, Les Suites), in Zurich (Salvatore Schito), In Monte-Сarlo (Mc Market) and in Italy in Forte dei Marmi Gallery) and many others
13. Do customers buy more online or offline?
Right now offline.. and i think that our product is important to be touched and to feel it.. But we are going to launch something special online too…
14. What is the next step for developing your brand?
Getting distribuited in new markets in far east, middle east and America
15. How do you see your brand in five years?
I see my products well disribuited and well positionated, maybe with some new line in jewellery or shoes.. 😉