1. Your brand is “made in …?”
2. Who is the designer of @leyastreb brand?
3. How many years your brand already exists?
4. How did the idea of such jewellery appear? Who or what was the inspirer of this style?
It was my dream since I was a student of Art Institute. I wanted to create beautiful things that people will care about. I was submitting my sketchs to various enterprises, factories and plants and once I decided to make everything by myself and became a customer of jewelry enterprise.
The first two years I was working at the same enterprise where I was a customer in order to learn about the nuances of production, to get an experience and to gain an understanding of the process.
I don’t have one defined style. My style combines several directions.
5. Which kind of fabric do You use for producing?
I work with classical metals (silver and gold) and also with all kinds of precious stones. Also I’m experimenting with nylon and rubber, wood and colored enamel.
6. The most important fact that people should know about your brand?
When they buy my jewelry, they also buy expertise, design and service.
7. Which result you’d prefer to achieve? – to see your product on almost every girl and be popular as much as Zara/H&M is or to have not so many customers, but very privileged, and be more a niche brand?
I have thought long about this)
I like both of these ideas, so I’m moving towards the achievement of these goals. I also created the second brand, mass market @cote.jeunot, but Lena Yastreb remains a premium brand with bright and bold ideas.
8. Do You collaborate with bloggers?
I wish i can do such collaborations more often.
9. Which social networks are you using to promote your brand?
10. You Instagram page @leyastreb is really cool! Do you have any special strategy in Instagram posting, some precise system?
Thanks for the compliment!
I maintain my Instagram profile spontaneously and chaotically. And It is surprising that it has such great result despite of such approach.
11. Do you use your Instagram as sales channel or only to show the product?!
It is definitely only to show the products.
12. Who is the customer of your dream?
It’s a girl with a good sense of humor and style with whom you can chat all night.
13. Where is possible to buy Your pieces? (offline and on-line stores or showrooms)
RoomNumber, Marque, Conceptica, G48, Laska Charity store in Kiev, Utopia8 in Kharkov and Slash Dot Dash in Odessa.
Each of them has its own showroom and they maintain online profiles. Every shop presents certain product line, some of them have silver products and another has golden ones.
14. Do customers buy more online or offline?
Currently most of my customers buy offline as for them its more about emotional purchase.
15. How do you see your brand in five years?
I see it represented in Colette.