I don’t know anyone who doesn’t want to visit Maldives! But I know at least 5 reasons why you should do it:
1) Weather. It is the same for a whole year, so don’t be afraid if your vacation will be in autumn or early spring!
2) Ice melting. Some researches say that in 15-20 years these islands will be under water! Other give them a couple of decades more, but the inevitability of sad end of these islands is no doubt (Therefore, be in a harry)))
3) Uniqueness. In many articles about Maldives you can find the same thoughts that these islands are not similar to another one in the world. And you have a chance to see it on your own eyes during landing in capital Male. The view in porthole of the plane you won’t forget for whole your life!
4) Safety. It is the safest country in the world!
5) Nature. The main tourist attraction of Maldives islands is an underwater kingdom of coral reefs with fantastic coloring of inhabitants, which stretches throughout Maldives archipelago.
Today I landed in Male and can’t say that this city impressed me ( that is why I decided to put here the only one photo of Maldives capital)…After landing we took so called “water taxi” ( it is small planes for a 15 passengers) and flew to our island-hotel. Usually, flight takes about 45 minutes and all this time I couldn’t tear myself away from the window))))