1. Your brand is “made in …?”
The Brand names is Pugnetti Parma, Pugnetti is my surname and, and Parma is my city, I had to mention it in my brand and logo cause it recalls the heritage of a such refine city as Parma is.
2. Who is the team of your company?
The team is very small, on the production side I work alongside master craftsman, I personally design all the collection and i do myself all the research and there is my cousin that takes care of the bookkeeping.
3. How many years your brand already exists?
The brand started in February 2015
4. How did the idea of such bags appear? Who or what was the inspirer of this style?
The idea of the lift bag came to me looking at a technician that was repairing an elevator, but a big inspiration for me is the allure of
françoise hardy, a French singer that I really love especially at the beginnings of her glorious careerer.
5. Which kind of fabric do You use for producing?
I Mostly use leather, it has to be as natural as possible tanned with the respect of the environment and the people that work in the tannery.
6. Do You collaborate with bloggers?
I want to create a link between my work and the people who gonna enjoy it, and it can’t be just for few month as the fashion timing impose, so the result i’m looking for is to reach costumers that still wants to fall in love with what they buy, and wants to carry my bags proudly for years, so i’m definitely on the niche market side.
7. Which social networks are you using to promote your brand?
Right now i use only instagram, I like it because is immediate fresh and permits to communicate with images, it’s like when i create a moodboard for my collection, but shared with the world.
8. You Instagram is really cool! Do you have any special strategy in Instagram posting, some precise system or is it every time unscheduled and extemporaneous?
I’s more unscheduled and spontaneous, I know i could have a gigger numbers of followers i schedule it but could lose his essence.
9. Do you use your Instagram as sales channel or only to show the product?!
I use intagram to communicate, is not only an adv for my product but also an insight of my inspiration, the opportunity to sale trough it is great and i’m planning to give this opportunity to my clients, but I think it can’t be just that.
10. Who is the customer of your dream?
Nicole Warne! no doubt (please let her know lol)
11. Where is possible to buy Your pieces? (offline and on-line stores or showrooms)
La rinascente milan
L’inde le palais in bologna
Dana in Rome
N 30 in milan
Stefania mode in Trapani
tryano in Abu dhabi
boncivini in Voronezh
Luxcouture in Boston
schneeweissRosenrot in Vienna
Francesca chic in Cremona
Online on Yoox and farfetch
12. Do customers buy more online or offline?
Offline, the feeling that they give alive is better that just the picture in my opinion.
13. What is the next step for developing your brand?
To reach more selected boutique, and some selected public figure that can be brand ambassador.
14. How do you see your brand in five years?
In five years I see the brand, with a small atelier open to clients for bespoke pieces, I see a global distribution with a partner in every capital, I see a workshop where the traditions can be preserved and taught.