1. Your brand is “made in …?”
Collections of my brand are made in Tbilisi.
2. Who is the team?
I can say that people working for me are very good people, they are my second family.
3. How many years your brand already exists?
My brand is 17 years old. It was exhibited for the first time in 2000.
4. How did the idea of such jewelry appear? Who or what was the inspirer of this style?
My way to enamel was quite a long story, but I think it was destiny. As for the inspiration, I should say that the life itself dictates me what to do, but it’s all about love.❤
5. The most important fact that people should know about your brand?
This is quite a tough question for me, but I think the technique I use is ancient and innovative at the same time. I try to preserve in my rings and bracelets those traditions and spirit which people used to preserve in religious paintings and church attributes. Take any ring and you will find out a story, and for me the story is the beginning of every collection. Form is also important I think. Yet, I prefer others to answer this question.
6. Which result you’d prefer to achieve? – to see your product on almost every girl and be popular as much as Zara/H&M is or to have not so many customers, but very privileged, and be more a niche brand?
Actually, what the girls want, and they are numerous already. I want to create a separate line for them. Yet, I would like to make my collections like paintings. Every painting is created in one sample, and afterwards it embellishes the space of the person who has understood its message, loved the painting and felt its emotion. Similarly, I want to create my collections consisting of 15 pieces in one sample, I want their future owners perceive the feelings I experience while creating them.
7. Do You collaborate with bloggers?
There haven’t been collaborations yet.
8. Which social networks are you using to promote your brand?
9. Your Instagram is really cool! Do you have any special strategy in Instagram posting, some precise system or is it every time unscheduled and extemporaneous?
There is no any strategy, this is my gallery, and I don’t like when people ask the price, because I don’t have the answer, as this is not a store, this is my exhibition hall. 😊 Yet, I don’t post all the items, and the most interesting ones can’t be seen in Instagram.
10. Do you use your Instagram as sales channel or only to show the product?!
Just to show my product.
11. Who is the customer of your dream?
My dreams change, and sometimes I like some person just because of his or her manner to behave, and l just want to make a gift to this person. I always look for people who can love people, and they are numerous among celebrities. For instance, now I have suddenly thought of Iris Apfel. She has very young and fresh ideas, and I want to present her a ring or a bracelet.. 😊 ❤
12. Where is possible to buy Your items? (offline and on-line stores or showrooms)
I have been cooperating with e-store @indexflat for a long time already. My collections are also sold in Tokyo, Osaka, Moscow and other cities, but my production capacities are limited and sometimes I have to refuse cooperating with some stores. Yet, now I have offers from a Paris store and from a Barcelona store. I am creating exclusive collections for them.
13. Do customers buy more online or offline?
14. What is the next step for developing?
I have many ideas which I want to implement, we will live and see. I am creating a new line, we are making knitted items, and I also want to collaborate with a clothing designer. This sounds very interesting for me.
15. How do you see your brand in five years?
I am not fond of speaking beforehand, moreover about myself. One day we will find out the answer. I have three daughters, and all of them are very interesting and have strong individuality. They like my work and they want to help me every time. Who knows, perhaps my business will develop into a family business one day. ❤ 😀