1. Your brand is “made in…”?
Swimsuits are manufactured in Ukraine. We are using very pleasant for the body Italian elastic fabrics.
2. Who is the designer of @Vazzarium?
Designer of the brand is me – an introvert girl with education in the field of interiors and furniture, model and photographer.
3. How many years your brand already exists?
The brand exists for 3 years. Idea appeared by chance. I made few swimsuits for my holidays in Asia just for fun. But so many girls were interested in my swimwear during that vacation that I started to think about the creation of my own brand. After this Vezzarium started to be my new project.
4. How did the idea of such swimsuits appear? Who or what was the inspirer of this style?
The brand appeared after I’ve seen a virus video on the Internet where the guy made very sexy images for the girl wearing black body swimsuit by decorating it with cuts and interlacing. I was very inspired by his technique but I wanted to create more modest images and diversify it with a combination of two layers of bright colors fabric.
5. Which kind of fabric do you use for producing?
For the production I’m using Italian Lycra and supplex. Their fabrics are very soft, elastic and have large selection of color shades.
6. The most important fact that people should know about your brand?
Generally all models are manufactured by the order and in accordance with the sizes of the customers. They are all handmade. Each product has special energy of personal approach. And also it is a product from limited edition.
7. Which result you’d prefer to achieve? – to see your product on almost every girl and be popular as much as Zara/H&M is or to be more niche brand?
We would like to be a niche product. Every swimsuit takes in average 7-8 hours of work. It is better to manufacture less quantity of products but with higher quality as it is possible.
8. Do you collaborate with bloggers?
I cooperate with bloggers through Instagram. Also you can often find “Vezzarium” name in the articles about swimsuits in many print and online publications such as Harpers Bazaar and Pink. Playboy UA Magazine cover recently appeared! Also I’m waiting for our article on EatDressTravel.com! Vezzarium asserts itself in the world of media step by step!
9. Which social networks are you using to promote your brand?
You can find our results of work on Instagram and Facebook profiles. I cooperate with the photographer Denis Kartavenko. We are travelling and making photos for the brand together. Our tandem has a motivation to visit unusual places of our planet thanks to Vezzarium brand.
10. Your Instagram page @vezzarium is really cool! Do you have any special strategy in Instagram posting, some precise system?
I think that our Instagram is more spontaneous. We are publishing photos as soon as we have new ones but we follow one definite style of the profile.
11. Do you use your Instagram as sales channel or only to show the product?
Instagram is a platform for presentation and selling. Nowadays it is the best selling platform. Moreover the cooperation with other Instagram profiles plays an important role for the promoting of the brand. I also hope to see you, Anastasiia, wearing our swimsuit!
12. Who is the customer of your dream?
The customers of our dream are cheerful girls whose hearts give beauty and happiness to the world.
13. Where is possible to buy your pieces? (Offline and on-line stores or showrooms)
We are selling our products in Muse Cloth, Odessa. Also we are planning to make collaboration with them next summer!
14. Do customers buy more online or offline?
The best place for selling my products is in my Kiev studio. As usual customers contact me through Facebook or Instagram so it’s kind of combination online and offline!
15. How do you see your brand in 5 years?
Vezzarium is a special vision that aims to inspire and unite people. I think that nowadays people are separate from each other. Due to the fact that I develop myself spiritually I want to share my knowledge and attitude to the world with others. For example now I am developing a package that will be made of recycled materials. The main goal of Vezzarium is to inspire the brightness and kindness. And you could see the result in 5 years.