1. Your brand is “made in …?”
2. Who is the team of your company?
My team consists of myself and a group of artisans that share the same love and excellence for jewellery and craft.
3. How many years your brand already exists?
Officially my brand was launched in 2015.
4. How did the idea of such jewellery appear? Who or what was the inspirer of this style?
I have worked as an accessory designer for various luxury labels. I created my own brand to explore my ideas in a limitless creative space. My collections stem from a desire for freedom. Rather than following the existing rules of fashion I follow my own rhythm and pace. I enjoy working with playful takes on contrasts and expectations.
5. Which kind of fabric do You use for producing?
I use mainly plated brass, wood, plexiglass and enamel. We use only the best materials on the market and everything is hand made and sculptured rendering each piece, a unique creative expression.
6. Which result you’d prefer to achieve? – to see your product on almost every girl and be popular as much as Zara/H&M is or to have not so many customers, but very privileged, and be more a niche brand?
I am happy when everyone and anyone enjoys wearing my jewellery.
7. Do You collaborate with bloggers?
I haven’t tried it out yet.
8. Which social networks are you using to promote your brand?
Right now, I only use Instagram and Facebook!
9. You Instagram is really cool! Do you have any special strategy in Instagram posting, some precise system or is it every time unscheduled and extemporaneous?
I have just started using Instagram and its all still very much a work in progress.
10. Do you use your Instagram as sales channel or only to show the product?!
So far I only use it to show products but I am working on using it as a sales channel.
11. Who is the customer of your dream?
Everyone is unique and I am happy when people love the pieces.
12. Where is possible to buy Your pieces? (offline and on-line stores or showrooms)
My collection is currently available at yoox.com and in various shops see xeniabous.com and will soon be available online at xeniabous.com.
13. Do customers buy more online or offline?
Currently most of my customers buy offline.
14. How do you see your brand in five years?
Time will tell!
photocredit – SERENA BECKER