1. You brand is “made in..” ?
ZGEST is a young fashion brand of Armenian origin.
2. Who is the designer of ZGEST?
The mood boards, the theme and framework, as well as style guidelines are provided by our in-house team which brings unique touches to the collections thus making the brand distinctive as a whole. Also ZGEST uses young talents to make its design. Some collections are made in collaboration with different designers which are being selected by our team based on their vision and sketches of the collection.
3. How many years your brand already exists?
We are only one-year-old but have already gained good recognition. ZGEST has been launched by a professional team with international profile with a goal to penetrate into international market shortly.
4. Who or what was the inspirer of this style?
The founder of the brand Alla Pavlova who was working for many years in a banking industry discovered that many business women suffer setting a wardrobe when they need to look smart and fancy at the same time. After long working hours these women usually don’t have enough time to change their looks and end up being dressed up very smart for any party that attend to or if they just meet up their friends for a drink. While doing her MBA in IE Business School in Madrid she has revealed that this need is common for women around the world and decided to tackle this niche market.
5. Which kind of fabric do you use for producing?
We tend to use mostly natural fabrics. As shirts are usually prevailing in all our collections we use mostly cotton fabrics to make them.
Each collection of ZGEST can be recognized by three main features:
1. Shirt as the core and prevailing item
2. Creative design
3. Smart style with trendy elements
6. The most important fact that people should know about your brand?
ZGEST is encrypted as Zero Gravity Established to state that our clothes are so comfortable and so cozy that will give you the feeling of zero gravity.
7. Which result you prefer to achieve? – to see your product on almost every girl and be popular as much as Zara/H&M or to be more niche brand?
We would love to achieve the state in the markets where we are active! The women who consider themselves successful in their professional life would admire our brand and wear it among their fancy suits and dresses and that ZGEST would be the most favorite among others.
8. Do you collaborate with bloggers?
We collaborate with local bloggers, but considering our expansion plans we start our collaborations with many influencers and well-known bloggers.
9. Which social networks are you using to promote your brand?
ZGEST is active in Facebook (@z.g.est) and Instagram (@zgest).
10. Your Instagram page @z.g.est looks very stylish! Do you have any special strategy in Instagram posting, some precise system?
We aim to make our Instagram page appealing to our target market. As our brand makes our clients look different and smart our Instagram page in its turn looks smart and different as well.
11. Do you use your Instagram as sales channel or only to show the product?
We use it also as sales channels and we are glad that the inquiries from abroad are becoming more frequent.
12. Who is the customer of your dream?
ZGEST is targeting successful working women in the age of 25-50 who value design and quality/comfort at the same time. ZGEST woman is self-confident, smart and unique always in the center of attention.
13. Where is possible to buy your pieces? (Offline and on-line stores or showrooms)
Our clients use mainly Instagram to make an order or send us direct inquiries from our website ([email protected]). Also a very limited variety is displayed in Hay-Hay (www.hay-hay.co) online store of Armenian designers launched by Latvian-Armenian blogger Lucine Ayinian.
Offline: In Yerevan ZGEST is available in two locations: in а popular shopping mall and @5Conceptstore which is a concept store of Armenian designers co-owned by @z.g.est. In Kiev it is available to clients in a designer multi-brand store @wardrobe-selected. In Los Angeles in @_fashion_inn_store.
14. Do customers buy more online or offline?
So far we have recorded more offline sales as the brand has gained high popularity in the local market however online sales are growing and after launching the online store with free worldwide shipping the online sales trend will definitely prevail.
15. How do you see your brand in 5 years?
In five years we will have the most interactive online store with an option to customize the items with individual fitting! addition ZGEST clothing will be available in physical locations in major CIS and European cities. ZGEST is supposed to be sold in standalone branded stores, multibrand designer stores, big department stores and online.